FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
What conclusions do you draw from these results?
What was the purpose of carrying out the Lugol’s and Benedict’s tests in the presence of water?
During normal digestion what is the location and function of the enzyme pepsin? Reference your answer
What pH and temperature does pepsin function at? Reference your answer
Table 3: Carbohydrate digestion of four experimental samples
Contents Starch + water Starch + saliva Starch + saliva + Starch + boiled
Lugol’s test Purple – black
Yellow – Orange
Purple – blue Purple – blue
What do I need to do to pass? (Threshold Expectations from UIF)
• Produce a scientific report according to expectations described in the assignment brief.
• Demonstrate the ability to analyze data obtained from laboratory practical sessions to relate physiological data to diagnostics.
• Demonstrate a basic understanding of the application of laboratory testing to physiological functions.
How do I produce high quality work that merits a good grade?
A high quality lab report, should
contain a title page giving the assessment title, unit code, assessment number, your student number and your final word
count (excluding references)
be created electronically using Microsoft WORD. A high quality report will not include photographs of hand drawn graphs, but will
contain graphs created electronically using Excel
• have completed all ten questions outlined above
• contain appropriately labelled tables and figures referred to in the main text
• show all numerical working for questions 2 and 4
• cite at five references
be 2000 words in length
How does this assignment relate to what we are doing in scheduled sessions?
This assignment is based on material covered in the urinary and digestive systems lectures and tutorials.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER