FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Assessment Brief 2 (Resit)
Managing Operations and Projects
Assessment Brief: LSBM204 – 2020-21 Page 1
1. Module Details 2
2. Assessment Structure 2
3. Assessment 2 Resit Details 2
3.1 Guidance about the Examination 2
4. Learning Outcomes for the assessment 3
Appendix 1: Exam Checklist 4
Appendix 2: Extensions and Mitigating Circumstances 5
Assessment Brief: LSBM204 – 2020-21 Page 2
1. Module Details
Managing Operations and Projects
2. Assessment Structure
Item of Assessment
This assessment is worth 50% of the module grade
w/c 7 June 2021
Provisional Grade1 due
Feedback and provisional grades will normally be due 20
working days after the Examination date.
3. Assessment 2 Resit Details
3.1 Guidance about the Examination
Duration: 2 hours
Section A: 15 multiple choice questions. Answer ALL questions (2 marks each) Total: 30 marks
Section B: 6 numerical questions. Answer any THREE questions (10 marks each) Total: 30 marks
Section C: 4 essay style questions. Answer any TWO questions (20 marks each) Total: 40 marks
You can use a silent (non-programmable) calculator.
You will also receive a formula sheet and a discount factor table for this exam.
You need to have a good knowledge of all the topics you were taught on the course.
1 The grade is provisional until confirmed by the relevant assessment board(s). Your work will be marked in grades
rather than percentages. This is considered to deliver the most accurate and fair outcomes for students. Each
assessment that you undertake will be assessed using the common grading system. Information about the grading
system can be found in your Student Handbook, Section 13.
The Grade Criteria can be found in Appendix C of your Student Handbook.
Assessment Brief: LSBM204 – 2020-21 Page 3
• Keep all your focus on the exam!
• Read the questions carefully
• Don’t leave early, even if you have finished. See if you can find any relevant points to
• Participate in all practice tests and the mock exam
4. Learning Outcomes for the assessment
This item of assessment covers the following learning outcomes. For the full list of learning outcomes
for the module, please refer to the Module Study Guide.
• Examine operations management theories and concepts which relate to organisational
planning, resourcing and measuring effectiveness.
• Identify and analyse the various planning techniques which can be employed in the
development and implementation of organisational projects and the solving of problems.
• Understand, compare and contrast the various organisational constraints that may
impact operations and project management.
• Evaluate and apply IT based operations and project management tools to organisational
• Explain and analyse deterministic and probabilistic models and critically discuss how
such models can be applied to inform key operational and planning activities.
• Analyse, synthesise and apply information to solve problems. (C4 & C5)
Assessment Brief: LSBM204 – 2020-21 Page 4
Appendix 1: Exam Checklist
1. Have you checked the exam timetable on the website?
2. Have you checked Canvas messages/announcements for any additional/final details of the
3. Have you read the “Examination: Conduct for Students” included in the Examination
announcement in Canvas?
4. If you are entitled to have special arrangements, have you checked your institutional email for
Assessment Brief: LSBM204 – 2020-21 Page 5
Appendix 2: Extensions and Mitigating Circumstances
Extensions cannot be granted for Examinations.
Information on Mitigating Circumstances can be found in the Student Handbook, Section 13.
Applications for Mitigating Circumstances, with supporting evidence (such as medical certificates)
should be made through the Student Self-service Portal (SSP).
The University of Northampton’s Mitigating Circumstances Policy document can be accessed through
our Quality and Enhancement Manual: QEM Section 3: All Policies and Procedures.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER