FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
httpssMearn-ap-southeast -2 -pr al • flect01 hos..,,terablock.:11,1,1n.moThc07149,5915/192620097X-Blac, • • • CI *
This assessment advances students understanding of the main components of good quality research evidence and provides students with an opportunity to demonstrate their ability to locate a research article in healthcare. Students will have the opportunity to identify the main features in a research study and to summarise and assess these features in the context of their developing knowledge on evidence-based practice and research methodology.
Instructions This assessment has two parts:
1) Article Summary – Students are to choose one out of the five research articles provided in the Assessment 2 area in Blackboard (a systematic review, a Randomised Controlled Trial, a comparative study, a case report, and a qualitative study) and undertake a summary and analysis of the article using the questions provided below.
2) Article Retrieval – Students must also demonstrate their own search for a research article.
Part 1, Article Summary Students must provide a brief summary and analysis of their chosen article, answering the following eight questions:
Why was this study undertaken, 2. What were the alms or hypotheses? 3. Who were the study participants and do they match the population?
Fa cifi • .0 • 6
A 0 I: €
: F G H J K 1_
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER