FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
1. A 7-year-old boy is brought by his parents for assessment. He walks with a limp and has done so during the past 5 weeks at irregular times, the limp becoming more pronounced when the boy becomes tired. The boy also complains of a painful left knee. Describe your assessment plan for this patient (Legg-Calvé-Perthes disease versus slipped capital femoral epiphysis).
2. A 3-week-old girl is referred to you to be fitted with a Pavlik harness for CDH. Before you can fit the harness, you must do an assessment. Design your assessment plan for this patient.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER