FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
EET 2350 Assignment 2
Problem 1schedule: 50 points if…else switch … case break
The follow is the course schedule of next week. We hope to build a small project to
help user to search the schedule by entering day (1-7) and time (0-23).
1. If the user enter day as Monday and time as 9, then “It’s Monday. You will
have a written course at this moment.” should be displayed on the monitor;
2. If the user enter day as Tuesday and time as 12, then “It’s Tuesday. No course.”
should be displayed on the monitor;
3. If the user enter day as Wednesday and time as 14, then “It’s Wednesday. You
will have a math course at this moment.” should be displayed on the monitor.
4. If the user enter day as Saturday/Sunday, then “It’s Saturday/Sunday. No
course. It is weekend.” should be displayed on the monitor.
In addition, if the user enter the day outside 1-7 or time outside 0-23, please
display “Um! Please enter day number between 1-7.” or “Um! Please enter time
number between 0-23.” to remind the user. The follow is the running results of
the above cases. Please name your file as ‘p1_schedule.c’.
Problem 2pyramid: 50 points nested for loop
Write a program in C to display the pattern like a pyramid using asterisk and each
row contain an odd number of asterisks. The user is asked to enter any integer which
means how many rows in this pyramid, then you should display the asterisk on the
monitor. Please name your file as ‘p2_pyramid.c’.
Problem 3convert system: 50 points while do…while
Write a program in C to convert a decimal integer to binary number. The following
figure is how to convert a decimal integer to binary number. You also can find more
Please try both while loop and do…while loop to implement the conversion. A file
called ‘p3_decimal2binary_temp.c’ was given. You can change the part between
“START FROM HERE” and “STOP UNTIL HERE” as shown in the following two
figures. Do not change anything outside.
Please finish this code. After completing the code, please rename your file as
‘p3_devimal2binary.c’. The result is shows as the follows.
NOTE: For all three problems:
• If you submit a program that produces compilation errors, the maximum grade
awarded will be 50%.
• If you submit a program that produces compilation warnings, there will be a 10%
• Points will be also be deducted for inefficient or poor programming practices, logic
errors, poor documentation and style.
• You must write comment line by line to explain your code. Otherwise, the
maximum grade awarded will be 50% although your code works correctly.
• Please use Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 to complete your assignment 2. After
compiling, please build to both DEBUG and RELEASE version. (Build → Batch
Build …). If your system is Mac OS, it is better to install a dual system (windows
10 alongside the Mac OS) on your laptop or install a virtual machine with windows
10 on the Mac OS.
Please submit your report (PDF) and compress your codes into a “.zip” file.
Please submit your report alongside the zip file.
What needs to be included in your report:
1.Screenshots of the results you get after running each program.
2.Copy and paste your code. And write comments for each function.
3.Please write a short analysis of each problem, mainly explaining how you think
about the design of the function, what troubles you encountered during the design
process, and how you finally solved them, etc.
What needs to be included in your “.zip” file:
All three .c files and six .exe files for each problem.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER