FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
MSc Final Project Report Assessment Form (95%)
Section A. Student Details
Programme of study Select the appropriate module code
Section B. Assessment of Final Project Report
1. Specification of the project
Abstract; Introduction; Project specification; Aims and Objectives; Current Issues; Feasibility
Quality of background research; Use of literature; Critical Assessment; Linkage to aims
Choice of methods; Justification and support of choices; Data Collection/ Project design; Validation; Ethical issues; Consideration of commercial and
economic context/ Commercial risk and risk management
4. Quality and Results
Critical analysis; Evidence of practical work; Awareness and solution to technical challenges; Novelty; Interpretation of results; Use of tools and
techniques; Appropriate tools for analysis; Linkage to objectives and literature
5. Evaluation and Conclusions
Critical Evaluation; Summary of achievements; Reflection; Managerial/ Research recommendations; Achievement of objectives; Further work
6. Presentation and References
Presentation of report; Structure and language; Grammar; Citations and referencing style; Appropriate use of appendices; Word count
Instructions to the examiners:
Please complete all sections of this form (A, B, C, D and E).
Please note the weight of the final project report is 95% and the
demonstration weights 20% of this.
You should assign numeric values in the marks columns (Section B and
The form will calculate the weighted mark. Your final mark (Section D)
should be the sum of the total for the project report and the total for
the project demonstration. In case the final mark is calculated
otherwise you should provide the original and the amended mark and
indicate the reasons in Section E.
Please also use Section E to comment briefly on the student’s work
and justify your allocation of marks.
Department of Computer Science
Section C. Assessment of Project Demonstration
1. Demonstration of Practical Work
Student attended the demo; Complete and Accurate demonstration
2. Clarity of Questions Answered
Conciseness and Clarity of answers; Explanations; Handling of challenging questions; Ability to answer questions fully
3. Professionalism and Preparation
Confidence; General Appearance; Competence
Section D. Final Mark Complete as applicable
Please enter your name (and signature if possible)
Section E. Comments on the Project Compulsory section
Please comment briefly on the student’s work and justify your allocation of marks. Your comments should cover the following aspects:
– Critical understanding of the background to the project and relevant work.
– Appropriateness of the project for the relevant Masters level module.
– Any significant effect that the demonstration had on your assessment of the quality of the project.
– Supervisors should also comment on project management. This includes planning, target setting and revision of plans, contact with supervisor, pro-active approach.
– The degree of originality the project demonstrates. Any concerns the submitted work might not be the student’s own and if further investigations will need to be conducted.
– When applicable provide justification on how you agreed on the final mark. This is a compulsory section ONLY when you agree on a mark that is not the average of the two
examiners or your individual marks have more than 10 marks difference.
Supervisor 2nd marker
Referral Conditions If applicable
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER