FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
There are many examples of organizations that clearly misunderstand the concept of employee engagement. Often levels of employee engagement are measured in a very superficial way that potentially adds very little value – for example, by the use of employee engagement surveys. Your recently appointed C.E.O, in the past has been a very strong advocate of engagement surveys. He has come to you (in HR) for advice and has asked for a proposal for how levels of employee engagement can be effectively measured. He/she has asked for an initial report which should provide explanation covering the concept and components of employee engagement and evidence showing its contribution to achieving business outcomes.
Your report should be structured under the key theme of:
An overview of the concept of employee engagement and why your C.E.O., together with all other key stakeholders, should recognize its significance. Specifically, you need to address the following issues:
1. An analysis of ‘Employee Engagement,’ including its principal dimensions and components, together with a comparison with related concepts. (AC1.1) (approx 250 words)
2. A justification of the need for alignment between engagement practices and other corporate components (e.g mission) if the full benefits of high engagement are to be realised. (AC1.2) (approx 250 words)
3. An identification of the principal drivers of employee engagement and offer an evaluation of the business benefits for key stakeholders – customers, employees, managers. (AC2.1) (approx 250 words)
4. An explanation of how job design, discretionary behaviour, role autonomy and organisational citizenship contribute to employee engagement (AC2.2) (approx 250 words)
5.ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Please also comment on how you will transfer the new knowledge and skills gained during this assignment into working practices. You may also use this reflection for your CPD. (approx 200 words).
Also, you are asked to consider the practical application and measurement of employee engagement and should be structured under the key themes of:
A detailed analysis that demonstrates your clear understanding around the complexities of recognising and measuring levels of employee engagement.
A range of suggestions to make to the CEO covering alternatives to engagement surveys, identify the key benefits of these.
Examples of organisations that have adopted effective strategies to measure levels of employee engagement, thereby collating a range of realistic best practice ideas.
Specifically, you need to address the following issues:
6. Evaluation of different diagnostic tools e.g. employee attitude surveys, focus groups, metrics such as employee turnover, absenteeism rates etc. (A.C. 3.1) (approx 500 words)
7. Construct an EVP, identifying clearly the components, and explaining how these might be used to raise levels of employee engagement. (AC3.2) (approx 500 words)
8. Identify barriers to employee engagement and explain how these might be overcome. (AC3.2) (approx 200 words)
9. Explain how relevant HR strategies might raise levels of employee engagement. This could include resourcing, development, performance and communication strategies. (A.C. 3.3) (approx 300 words)
Please also comment on how you will transfer the new knowledge and skills gained during this assignment into working practices. You may also use this reflection for your CPD.(approx 200 words)
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER