FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
MOD004364Advanced Web Solutions
The company HappyTech is growing and advertises a significant number of positions. Therefore, the number of applications they have to deal with is increasing too. The company’s policy is to respond to both the successful and unsuccessful applications by sending them feedback. As writing up letters for every applicant takes a lot of time, the company identified an ontology that could be used by a software application to generate the feedback. The feedback application will be used by anybody involved in reviewing the applications.
Technology and Frameworks we used:
What is PHP?
PHP is a server scripting language, and a powerful tool for making dynamic and interactive Web pages.
What is CodeIgniter and how it works?CodeIgniter is a PHP MVC framework used for developing web applications rapidly. CodeIgniter provides out of the box libraries for connecting to the database and performing various operations like sending emails, uploading files, managing sessions, etc.
An overview of application flow
1. CodeIgniter uses index.php as a front controller for incoming HTTP requests. All basic resources needed to run the application are initialized here.
2. As part of the routing, CodeIgniter checks which action is to be carried out. For this purpose, the application compares the URL in the request with the routing rules defines in routes.php.
3. Routing is followed by caching. If a response matching a request is count in the application’s cache it’s delivered directly to the requesting web browser. Otherwise, the controller determined during routing is executed with a preceding filter function.
4. The CodeIgniter framework contains an integrated filter that intercepts harmful inquiries. Before the application loads a controller matching the request, every HTTP request undergoes a security check.
5. If the request passes the filter, then the controller is executed. This selects a matching view and loads the data model as well as all libraries, helper classes, plugins, and scripts needed to answer the query.
6. As soon as all the relevant data has been passed to the view, it can be delivered to the web browser.
7. If a caching is activated, CodeIgniter temporarily stops outgoing data to be able to directly answer repetitive queries.
Happytech Project Modules:
Job portal is developed for creating an interactive job vacancy for candidates. This web application is to be conceived in its current form as a dynamic site-requiring constant updates both from the seekers as well as the companies. On the whole the objective of the project is to enable jobseekers to place their resumes and companies to publish their vacancies. It enables jobseekers to post their resume, search for jobs, view personal job listings. It will provide various companies to place their vacancy profile on the site and also have an option to search candidate resumes. Apart from this there will be an admin module for the customer to make changes to the database content. It consists of 4 modules.
Manage Job Applications
Manage Job Posts
Manage Job seekers
Manage Job Posts
Registration:The job applicant must first register on the website in order to upload his CV and update other details such as skills, languages, and experience.
Login:A job seeker can access the website and will be required to login in order to view their profile. They will be able to update any details in their profile as well as to view all other features.
Profile:The job seeker will access their profile after logging in and able to update the below options:
Make a Resume Online
Manage Job Applications:A job seeker will view his list of jobs that he has applied for.
Change Password:The user can change or update their password at any time. This will help them protect their account from hackers.
Login & Registration: The login and registration process is identical to that of a job seeker.
Personal Information:Employers can change their name, phone number, and country from their personal profile page as required.
Company Profile:From the company profile page, employers can update their company details such as their logo and contact information.
Manage Job posts:Employers would be able to post job openings for their businesses. They will see how many applicants applied for the job and how many posts were made.
Sending feedback to job applicants:Employers have the choice of providing input to job applicants. If they apply their reviews, the job seeker will be able to see it.
Manage Job Seekers:The job seekers who have registered on the website are visible to the administrator. He can edit the job seekers if he wants to, and he can create or delete the job seekers if he wants to.
Manage Employers:The administrator has access to the list of employers that have registered on the website. If he wants, he can edit the employers, as well as add or remove them.
PHPMYADMIN:phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP, intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations on MySQL. Frequently used operations (managing databases, tables, columns, relations, indexes, users, permissions, etc) can be performed via the user interface, while you still have the ability to directly execute any SQL statement.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER